Links to other things
Remember back in the days of GeoCities when everyone had a personal website, that was shit, and on that shit website they had links to other things that the maker of the website liked, which were also shit? Do you remember that? Do you remember how nobody ever looked at those links, ever, or that website, ever, and how it was overall a colossal and pointless waste of everyone's time and scarce natural resources; long-dead creatures pressurised over millennia into unrecognisable hydrocarbon forms, extracted and then burned to produce electrical energy to power a server hosting trivial shite nobody wants, needs or cares about, hastening our demise at the hands of global climate change with an extra unnecessary contribution of a few more molecules of carbon dioxide?
Do you remember that?
Anyway here's a list of links to other things the maker of this website likes.
- Applemask - old adverts and old TV shit
- Ashens - reviews of shite both old and new
- Barshens - I honestly don't know how to describe this other than "very funny"
- Big Clive - overly calm Scottish man dismantles unsafe electrical items
- CheapShow - Derek and Clive 2018
- The Chriddof Archive - You'll either find this inexplicably funny and mesmerising or actively unpleasant
- cs188 - absurdly NSFW YouTube mashups
- easportsbig899 - Public information films and other ephemera
- Neil Miles - old adverts and old TV shit
- The 8-Bit Guy - oddly mesmerising restorations of old computers and related stuff